My itty bitty yorkies or Itty bitty yorkies hereinafter referred to as (“Seller”), has agreed to sell a puppy(s) to the original Purchaser (You) indicated in this Agreement.Congratulations on your decision to purchase a Yorkie! These puppies are a Toy breed and therefore the Purchaser understands that extra attention and care will be required in order for them to thrive and avoid conditions such as hypoglycemia or dehydration.
- 1) Seller has made every effort to deliver the puppy to Purchaser in a normal and healthy condition. Prior to being shipped or delivered the puppy will have a health examination by a VET.
- 2) Purchaser may have this puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian (“Vet”) and call the Seller within 48 hours of receipt of puppy if there is a congenital life-threatening, non-treatable condition only. Seller warrants the puppy for a congenital life-threatening, non-treatable condition only, for one year from date of purchase. A letter or fax must come from the examining Vet stating his/her findings and diagnosis. The Seller may, at Seller’s option, have the dog checked by a Vet of their choosing. If puppy should die, and autopsy must be done by your VET and results must be faxed or emailed to the seller, If fndngs show puppy died from a congenital defect, Seller will replace puppy and cover your Autopsy fee. (max 250.00) No other medica costs will be covered by Seller.Seller is not responsible for any puppy’s death due to hypoglycemia or neglect and has provided Purchaser with appropriate information on hypoglycemia and how to recognize and treat it. If the puppy should exhibit signs of low blood sugar, Purchaser should immediately administer a small (finger nail sized) amount of Nutri-cal, honey or Karo Syrup into the puppies’ mouth, contact their Vet and follow all instructions provided. Purchaser acknowledges that they have received, and understand the detailed instructions from Seller on how to recognize and treat hypoglycemia as described on the Seller’s website.
- 3) Under no circumstances will there be a cash refund. If exchange is necessary due to the circumstances outlined in Paragraph No. 2 above, Seller will select a replacement puppy of either sex, from the same litter if available or from another litter. If living, the original puppy must be returned to Seller at Purchaser’s expense. Purchaser is also responsible for any shipping fees for the replacement puppy. Original puppy will be returned prior to a replacement puppy being delivered.
- 4) Under no circumstances will Seller be held responsible for any Veterinary or other expenses for any reason whatsoever after purchase of puppy.
- 5) Depending on the age of the puppy, at least one shot has been given. A health record will accompany the puppy stating all shots given and a recommendation for a continued vaccination schedule. Keep your puppy inside as no puppy is safe until it is at least sixteen (16) weeks old and all shots are given in our opinion. Please consult your Vet to obtain his/her recommended vaccination schedule.
- 6) The puppy has been wormed prior to sale. With a change in environment and due to the nature of parasites/bacteria, Seller cannot guarantee that the puppy will be parasite/bacteria free. Seller recommends that Purchaser present a fecal specimen to your Vet to determine the need for any treatment and continuing deworming schedule.
- 7) When puppy leaves the care of Seller, it becomes the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. No other warranties are expressed or implied. Purchaser may buy medical or mortality insurance from any carrier of their choosing after deposit is made. Give your puppy fresh water and food daily. Offer soft canned food at least two times per day. Check to make sure your puppy is eating and drinking! If your puppy is not eating or drinking call Seller immediately and take it to a Vet.
- 8) All deposits are non-refundable. Payment options are available through PayPal, Bank Wire, Bank Check, Postal Money order, Cash or Personal Check. Full payment must be received before puppy is transferred to Purchaser. If payment is by personal check, puppy will be held until the check clears the bank.
- 9) I do not make any warranty in respect to color, size, coat quality, length of hair, temperament, look of dog, ability to win a show, housebreak or reproduce, trachea problems, Luxating Patellas, descending testicles and Open Fontanel.
- 10) If Purchaser can no longer care for puppy, Purchaser agrees to not place puppy in a pound, Humane Society or any facility that practices euthanasia or experimentation on animals.puppy is welcome back here at my itty bitty yorkies.
- 11) Upon payment in full of purchase price and all shipping fees by Purchaser, Seller agrees to release puppy to Purchaser. Seller will provide registration papers within ninety (90) days of sale date including all signatures necessary for registration.
- 12) All sales are to be considered initiated and finalized in LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. If Buyer should ever try to take Seller to court, Buyer is responsible for all costs incurred including Seller’s Attorney and the suit can only be filed in LA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
All Adult dogs are sold as is, as They are Adult dogs and are healthy dogs before sale, seller will have all dogs checked by a licensed Veterinarian before sale. No other warranties are implied for adult Dogs.
All puppies are sold as pets with limited registation, akc papers will be held back until purchaser provides Rose Hanson with proof of spay or neuter cetificate from the Vet. Spay and Neuter contract may be attached.
This represents the entire agreement between the Seller and Purchaser
**The Breeder neither makes nor implies any warranties or guarantees express or implied, other than those written in the Agreement including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the Breeder and Buyer with respect to this sale. The Buyer’s signature below indicated that he/she has read, agrees and does understand all the conditions of the sales of the Agreement of the contract of sale.
(This contract will be come Null and Void if Seller’s copy is not signed and returned to Seller within ten (10) days as specified below by Seller’s signature and date). If contact is not returned within ten (10) days, the purchased puppy is considered sold as is with no contract or warranty. All puppy prices are plus ca tax.
Breed: YorkShire Terrier
Puppy #: ______________
Sire #: ______________
Dam #: ______________
Puppy Color: ____________
Puppy Gender: _________
Price:_______________________ paid with:__________________________
New Owner Name: __________________________ driver lic#____________________________
Sign & Date